Halsted-Hampton HH-PREM1: Premium Nitrile Examination Gloves – 10 boxes (1000 pieces)
Halsted Hampton’s vision is to produce the greatest value for money for our customers without compromising on safety and quality. We recognize that the primary reason for wearing nitrile gloves is to protect the hands and we have a team of researchers who are constantly improving the durability of the gloves while enhancing dexterity and mobility when wearing them.
Halsted Hampton strongly believes that a healthy and ethically compliant workforce results in better quality products. The management of our facilities invests in the health, hygiene, and welfare of our employees.
Halsted Hampton’s nitrile gloves are premium disposable gloves that offer enhanced strength without compromising dexterity. Made from synthetic rubber they are much more resistant to oils and aqueous chemicals in comparison to vinyl or latex with the added advantage that there is no risk of latex allergies.
Our Premium glove is designed for hospital use. Although it is not clinically sterile, we maintain the utmost levels of sanitation throughout the production process. Also, the nitrile is of a higher density making it more protective.
Halsted Hampton nitrile gloves are food grade and suitable for medical use and are all available in 4 sizes: Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large
- Non-Sterile premium-grade gloves
- Hypoallergenic and prevent discomfort
- Puncture and tear-resistant
- Textured fingertips provide maximum gripping for wet & dry object
- Ambidextrous, Disposable & Single-Use
- Powder-free & latex-free
- Ideal for industrial, scientific, and home use
- Oil-resistant synthetic rubber
- Enhanced Strength and Comfort
- EU Declaration, Medical Grade
- Medical, food & home
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large & X-Large
- Certifications: EN 445-1, EN 445-2, EN 445-3, EN 445-4, ISO 2859-1, ASTM D-6319
- Brandname: Halsted Hampton
- Color: Cool Blue
- Material: (NBR) Nitrile-butadiene rubber/Nitrile rubber
- Content: 10 boxes x 100 pieces per box = 1000 Unit
- Poids du paquet : 5,5 kilogrammes