Royalty Line RL-FC24CM: Forged Aluminum Nonstick Marble Cooking Pot-24cm
The Royalty line RL-FC24CM is a 24cm deep cooking pot with a unique marble coating. It is made from high-quality die-cast aluminum that has excellent thermal conductivity, the heat is well balanced and evenly distributed over the entire surface. The beautiful put has a 3 layer marble non-stick coating with PFOA, Cadmium, and Lead-Free. The marble surface is made in an environmentally friendly way, so your food stays full of vitamins and nutrients. The handle is also marble coated and can be used for roasting or any dishes for the oven. The lid is made up of tempered glass with a steam vent which is perfect for viewing the dishes while it cook locking all the nutrients and flavor inside. The pot is suitable for all types of stoves, including induction.
- Modern and elegant design cooking pot
- Made from a die-cast aluminum
- 3-layer marbled non-stick coating
- Durable, resistant, and non-stick
- Heat-resistant glass lid with steam vent
- Can be used on an induction hob
- Excellent thermal conductivity
- Heat is distributed fast and evenly
- Eco-friendly and nontoxic
- PFOA, Cadmium and Lead Free
- Outer cover is harder and can last more than regular coatings.
- Dishwasher safe
- Aluminum handles enable the use of the pot in the oven
- Suitable for all cookers, including induction cookers
- Oven-safe (without the lid)
- Brandname: Royalty Line
- Color: Red, Grey, Black
- Material: Die-cast Aluminum
- Coating Layer: 3 Layer Marble Coating
- Lid Material: Glass and Stainless Steel
- Size: 24cm
- Oven safe: Yes
Immediately after cooking, cool your pan on a heat-resistant surface. Do not attempt to cool by pouring cold water into the hot pan. If there are dried food stains, soak your pans in hot water before continuing. Clean your cookware with mild detergent and warm water. Ideally use non-abrasive cleaning products designed for nonstick surfaces. Our cookware is designed to give you maximum performance with minimum effort. Handwashing with warm soapy water is usually sufficient to clean utensils. Alternatively, you can clean your cookware with a dishwasher. We advise you to wash your hands for longer product life. Do not use the extremely high heat on your cookware. Avoid using a hard sponge and sharp metal utensils such as forks and knives on the inner lining. Do not leave empty cookware on a hot burner or in a hot oven after cooking. Place the silicone handles away from direct heat. Do not leave hot oil unattended on the cookware. Do not store food in your cookware after cooking, instead of using another container.
What is PFOA?
PFOA is the standard English abbreviation for perfluorooctanoic acid. It is used in the manufacturing process of many products such as anti-adhesive coatings, microwave compatible packaging, some textiles, stain-resistant carpets, pizza boxes that do not absorb grease …